This Book in General Ebooks Android (?)

How to use General E-Books QR-codes

May be you will be interested in other books by Dr Jim Porter:

How to Manage Your Workload
by
Dr Jim Porter

Author:

Title: How to Manage Your Workload

Rating:
6 downloads, last downloaded at April 23, 2018

ISBN: 9781466102347, 9780033227285

Entrepreneurs Brief Guide - The Pareto Principle, also known as the 80:­20 rule, says that 80% of unfocussed efforts generate only 20% of results and therefore, the other 80% of results are achieved only with 20% efforts. Activity management skills can help you in optimizing your effort to ensure that you concentrate much of your time and energy on important tasks. In 30 minutes, learn how to: (a) Use the Pareto Analysis technique, (b) Manage prioritize and (c) Manage disruptions and avoid procrastination.

edit genres

Genres by usersbeta

No genres by users yet

Comments

No comments yet